Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR250 at Barclays
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Barclays analyst Christophe Boulanger raised the price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) to EUR250.00 (from EUR175.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
- NN Group NV (NN:NA) (NNGPF) PT Raised to EUR49 at HSBC
- Acer Inc. (2353:TT) PT Lowered to NT$21.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!