Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR180 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Morgan Stanley analyst Harald Hendrikse raised the price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) to EUR180.00 (from EUR160.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
- Buzzi Unicem SpA (BZU:IM) (BZZUY) PT Lowered to EUR23 at JPMorgan
- Asian Paints (APNT:IN) PT Raised to INR3,525 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!