Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR180 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Morgan Stanley analyst Harald Hendrikse raised the price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) to EUR180.00 (from EUR160.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANA Holdings Inc (9202:JP) (ALNPY) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at JPMorgan
- Vale S.A. (VALE3:BZ) (VALE) PT Raised to R$176 at JPMorgan
- CSN Mineracao S.A. (CMIN3:BZ) PT Raised to R$14 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!