Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR150 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
JPMorgan analyst Jose Asumendi raised the price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) to EUR150.00 (from EUR116.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bloomberry Resorts Corporation (BLOOM:PM) (BLBRF) PT Lowered to PHP7.20 at CLSA
- Daikin Industries Ltd. (6367:JP) (DKILY) PT Raised to JPY18,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Centuria Industrial REIT (CIP:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.30 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!