Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Lowered to EUR245 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
JPMorgan analyst Jose Asumendi lowered the price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) to EUR245.00 (from EUR255.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6 at Barclays
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!