Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Lowered to EUR120 at Citi
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Citi analyst Angus Tweedie lowered the price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) to EUR120.00 (from EUR195.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) to Conviction Buy
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.85 at Deutsche Bank
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP2.40 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!