Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Raised to GBP2.07 at BofA Securities
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
BofA Securities analyst David Wright raised the price target on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) to GBP2.07 (from GBP1.87) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. (MTA:CN) (MTAFF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at PI Financial
- Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) PT Raised to GBP25.50 at Stifel
- Healius Limited (HLS:AU) (PHCRF) PT Raised to AUD4.75 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!