Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Raised to GBP1.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) Reportedly in Advanced Talks to Acquire VMWare (VMW), Analysts Mostly Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Andrew Lee raised the price target on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) to GBP1.80 (from GBP1.60) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramco Cements Ltd (TRCL:IN) PT Lowered to INR600 at Citi
- Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Raised to HK$17.89 at Citi
- Power Grid Corp of India Ltd (PWGR:IN) PT Raised to INR275 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!