Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Raised to GBP1.75 at Barclays
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Barclays analyst Mathieu Robilliard raised the price target on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) to GBP1.75 (from GBP1.70) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP26 at JPMorgan
- Embassy Office Parks REIT (EMBASSY:IN) PT Lowered to INR370 at JPMorgan
- Unimicron Technology Corp (3037:TT) PT Raised to NT$182 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!