Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Lowered to GBP2.30 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Grindle lowered the price target on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) to GBP2.30 (from GBP2.37) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (CPXWF) PT Raised to Cdn$44 at RBC Capital
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) PT Raised to $193 at Stifel Following Results
- TD Securities Upgrades Dialogue Health Technologies Inc (CARE:CN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!