Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Lowered to GBP1.65 at Barclays
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Barclays analyst Maurice Patrick lowered the price target on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) to GBP1.65 (from GBP1.75) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perpetual Ltd (PPT:AU) (PRPLF) PT Raised to AUD37.71 at Goldman Sachs
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!