Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Lowered to GBP2.33 at Deutsche Bank
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Grindle lowered the price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) to GBP2.33 (from GBP2.40) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at RBC Capital
- IQVIA Holdings (IQV) PT Raised to $300 at Stifel
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Reiterated Underweight but PT Raised to $64 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!