Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Lowered to GBP2.15 at JPMorgan
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Akhil Dattani lowered the price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) to GBP2.15 (from GBP2.20) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
- Schindler Holding AG (SCHP:SW) (SHLAF) PT Raised to CHF305 at Credit Suisse
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF353 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!