Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Lowered to GBP1.80 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
JPMorgan lowered its price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) to GBP1.80 (from GBP1.90) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Outperform
- Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR67 at UBS
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK17,900 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!