Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Lowered to GBP1.80 at Citi
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
Citi analyst Georgios Ierodiaconou lowered the price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) to GBP1.80 (from GBP1.85) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF:CN) (SLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$73 at TD Securities
- Beazley Plc. (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Raised to GBP4.50 at HSBC
- Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC:CN) (MFC) PT Raised to Cdn$36 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!