Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Lowered to GBP1.55 at Goldman Sachs
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Goldman Sachs analyst Andrew Lee lowered the price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) to GBP1.55 (from GBP1.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ontex Group NV (ONTEX:BB) (ONXXF) PT Lowered to EUR9.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Deutsche Telekom (DTE:GR) (DTEGY) PT Lowered to EUR22 at Barclays
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR43 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!