Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Raised to EUR13.90 at Societe Generale
- Nasdaq dives 3%, S&P 500 on course to confirm a correction
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
- Ukraine tensions lift dollar, yuan holds firm
Societe Generale analyst Christophe Cherblanc raised the price target on Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (OTC: VIVHY) to EUR13.90 (from EUR13.40) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd (GKP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3 at Canaccord Genuity
- Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd (5019:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at JPMorgan
- Piedmont Lithium Ltd. (PLL:AU) (PLLL) PT Raised to AUD1.55 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!