Viva Energy Group Ltd. (VEA:AU) PT Raised to AUD1.95 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St drops as caution rises before big tech earnings, Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
Credit Suisse analyst Grant Saligari raised the price target on Viva Energy Group Ltd. (VEA:AU) to AUD1.95 (from AUD1.92) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) PT Raised to $105 at Vertical Research Partners
- Fiserv (FISV) PT Raised to $144 at RBC Capital Following EPS
- SIG Combibloc Group AG (SIGN:SW) (SCBGF) PT Raised to CHF23 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!