Viva Energy Group Ltd. (VEA:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.84 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Credit Suisse analyst Grant Saligari lowered the price target on Viva Energy Group Ltd. (VEA:AU) to AUD1.84 (from AUD2.02) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) PT Raised to AUD16.98 at CLSA
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!