Vistry Group PLC (VTY:LN) PT Raised to GBP11.30 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Emily Biddulph raised the price target on Vistry Group PLC (VTY:LN) to GBP11.30 (from GBP9.51) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Underweight
- Indraprastha Gas Ltd. (IGL:IN) PT Lowered to INR490 at Citi
- E Ink Holdings Inc (8069:TT) PT Raised to NT$234 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!