Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Raised to 'Street High' $49 at B.Riley Into EPS
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B.Riley analyst Eric Wold raised the price target on Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) to a 'Street High' $49.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining a Buy rating into EPS on 05/06
- Scheduled to report 4Q21 results before the open on Thursday, 5/6, with a conference call at 9:00am ET.
- Increasing our 4Q21 net sales and EBITDA estimates from $526M and $77M to $543M and $81M.
- Strong outdoor activity participation and ammo demand driving strong sales and pricing power tailwinds.
- Increasing our FY22 and FY23 estimates as well with an attractive acquisition environment as potential bonus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIGNA (CI) PT Raised to $284 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- UPDATE: Expedia (EXPE) PT Raised to $235 at Wells Fargo
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!