Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Raised to $27 at Cowen; 'Firing on All Cylinders'
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) to $27.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "VSTO's product areas should continue to see a demand surge caused by COVID-19, civil unrest, and election concerns. While our rating remains Market Perform, the stock's near-term upward momentum is apt to continue as Street ests. move higher. Our new PT is $27 (7.0x F21 EV/EBITDA, 9% yield)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $88 at Oppenheimer
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.70 at HSBC
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP94 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!