Vinci SA (DG:FP) (VCISY) PT Raised to EUR98 at Barclays
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Barclays analyst Nabil Ahmed raised the price target on Vinci SA (DG:FP) (OTC: VCISY) to EUR98.00 (from EUR95.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carrefour SA (CA:FP) (CRRFY) PT Raised to EUR18.50 at UBS
- Opsens (OPS:CN) (OPSSF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.25 at RBC Capital
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Raised to $68 at Cowen Into Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!