Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY) PT Raised to CHF127 at UBS
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
UBS analyst Laura Sutcliffe raised the price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY) to CHF127.00 (from CHF119.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR640 at Credit Suisse
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD3.80 at Citi
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!