Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY) PT Raised to CHF127 at UBS
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
UBS analyst Laura Sutcliffe raised the price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY) to CHF127.00 (from CHF119.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- TeamViewer (TMV:GR) (TMVWY) PT Lowered to EUR30 at Goldman Sachs
- Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (NXPRF) PT Raised to EUR86 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!