Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY) PT Raised to CHF127 at UBS
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
UBS analyst Laura Sutcliffe raised the price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY) to CHF127.00 (from CHF119.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oji Holdings Corp (3861:JP) (OJIPY) PT Raised to JPY810 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Lowered to INR12,905 at Goldman Sachs
- Rieter Holding AG (RIEN:SW) PT Raised to CHF124 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!