Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY) PT Lowered to CHF152 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Credit Suisse analyst Barbora Blaha lowered the price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY) to CHF152.00 (from CHF170.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- Meggitt Plc. (MGGT:LN) (MEGGY) PT Raised to GBP8 at JPMorgan
- Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) PT Raised to EUR16.30 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!