Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY) PT Lowered to CHF130 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
JPMorgan analyst Richard Vosser lowered the price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY) to CHF130.00 (from CHF175.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Lowered to INR725 at Macquarie
- AU Optronics (2409:TT) (AUOTY) PT Lowered to NT$24.70 at Macquarie
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,390 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!