Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY) PT Lowered to CHF130 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street dips after S&P 500 hits record high; Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- Oil trades at multi-year highs on demand expectations
JPMorgan analyst Richard Vosser lowered the price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY) to CHF130.00 (from CHF175.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recipe Unlimited Corp (RECP:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$24 at Scotiabank
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Neutral, Outperformance Unlikely to Continue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!