Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY) PT Lowered to CHF129 at UBS
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
UBS analyst Laura Sutcliffe lowered the price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY) to CHF129.00 (from CHF142.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KWG Living Group Holdings Limited (3913:HK) (KWLGF) PT Raised to HK$11 at JPMorgan
- Hays Plc. (HAS:LN) (HAYPF) PT Raised to GBP1.88 at Jefferies
- Times Neighborhood Holdings Limited (9928:HK) (TNHDF) PT Raised to HK$8.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!