Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY) PT Lowered to CHF120 at Barclays
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Barclays lowered its price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY) to CHF120.00 (from CHF140.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.15 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Monster Beverage (MNST) PT Raised to $110 at Stifel
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!