Victrex Plc. (VCT:LN) (VTXPF) PT Raised to GBP25 at Berenberg
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Berenberg analyst Sebastian Bray raised the price target on Victrex Plc. (VCT:LN) (OTC: VTXPF) to GBP25.00 (from GBP21.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denison Mines (DML:CN) (DNN) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Deutsche Bank (DBK:GR) (DB) PT Raised to EUR13 at JPMorgan
- Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.75 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!