Vicat SA (VCT:FP) PT Raised to EUR52 at Barclays
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Barclays raised its price target on Vicat SA (VCT:FP) to EUR52.00 (from EUR45.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ampol Limited (ALD:AU) (CTXAF) PT Raised to AUD27.54 at Credit Suisse
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA:CN) (CGEAF) PT Raised to Cdn$138 at Scotiabank
- ATS Automation Tools Systems Inc. (ATA:CN) (ATSAF) PT Raised to Cdn$35.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!