Viavi Solutions (VIAV) PT Raised to $11 at Stifel; 'Muted Impact Near-Term, Competitive Position & Further 3DS/Filter Adoption Provide Upside'
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel raised its price target on Viavi Solutions (NASDAQ: VIAV) to $11.00 (from $9.50) while maintaining a Hold rating, following recent industry commentary on orders and timing of revenue recognition.
Analyst Patrick Newton highlights recent industry commentary regarding orders and the timing of revenue recognition attributable to 3D sensing applications, as the company's proprietary low-angle shift filter technology has enabled the company to develop an industry leading position in the initial adoption of 3DS technology, with checks indicating IP and patents should result in a market-leading position for the foreseeable future
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pentair (PNR) PT Raised to $65 at Stifel Post Analyst Day
- Hyundai Department Store (069960:KS) PT Raised to KRW78,000 at JPMorgan
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR185 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!