Vesuvius Plc. (VSVS:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.15 at Jefferies
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Jefferies analyst Andy Douglas raised the price target on Vesuvius Plc. (VSVS:LN) to GBP6.15 (from GBP5.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ping An Insurance (2318:HK) (PNGAY) PT Lowered to HK$113.88 at Nomura/Instinet
- Jupiter Fund Management (JUP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.90 at Credit Suisse
- Rieter Holding AG (RIEN:SW) PT Raised to CHF124 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!