Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$13.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Canaccord Genuity analyst Anthony Petrucci raised the price target on Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (NYSE: VET) to Cdn$13.50 (from Cdn$11.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rogers Sugar Inc. (RSI:CN) (RSGUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5.50 at Scotiabank
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$27 at National Bank Financial
- Endeavour Mining Corp. (EDV:CN) (EDVMF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!