Verint Systems (VRNT) PT Raised to $60 at JPMorgan Following 2Q
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) to $60.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating following the company's 2Q earnings report. VRNT reported F2Q PF EPS of $0.76 on PF revenue of $308.5mm, beating expectations (Street $0.62/$296mm). The revenue upside was driven by both the Customer Engagement and Cyber Intelligence segments.
VRNT increased its FY19 guidance to ~$3.15 PF EPS on ~$1,240mm in revenue, from ~$3.09/~$1,230mm previously (Street: $3.12/$1,229mm).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Fair (FUN) 2Q Disappoints but KeyBanc Sees Pent Up Demand Waiting
- Booking Holdings (BKNG) PT Raised to $2,450 at Stifel as Leisure Travel Recovers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!