Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OEZVY) PT Raised to EUR85 at Berenberg
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Berenberg raised its price target on Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OTC: OEZVY) to EUR85.00 (from EUR68.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Lowered to HK$27.70 at Nomura/Instinet
- Granite Real Estate Investment Trust (GRT-U:CN) (GRP) PT Raised to Cdn$107 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!