Veolia Environnement SA (VIE:FP) (VEOEY) PT Raised to EUR24 at Barclays
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Barclays analyst Peter Crampton raised the price target on Veolia Environnement SA (VIE:FP) (OTC: VEOEY) to EUR24.00 (from EUR22.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd (8570:JP) (AEOJF) PT Raised to JPY1,620 at Goldman Sachs
- Disco Corp. (6146:JP) (DSCVF) PT Raised to JPY40,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Aeon Co., Ltd (8267:JP) (AONNY) PT Raised to JPY1,300 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!