Vanguard International Semi (5347:TT) PT Lowered to TWD108 at Morgan Stanley
- Inflation fears push S&P 500 to one-month low
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Morgan Stanley analyst Charlie Chan lowered the price target on Vanguard International Semi (5347:TT) to TWD108.00 (from TWD120.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nihon Unisys Ltd (8056:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,200 at Goldman Sachs
- Novavax (NVAX) PT Lowered to $235 at Jefferies After Rollout Delay Concedes First Mover Advantage
- 1&1 Drillisch AG (DRI:GR) PT Raised to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!