Value Partners Group Ltd (806:HK) PT Lowered to HK$4.40 at JPMorgan
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
JPMorgan analyst Jemmy huang lowered the price target on Value Partners Group Ltd (806:HK) to HK$4.40 (from HK$5.20) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- San Miguel Food and Beverage Inc. (FB:PM) (SMPFF) PT Lowered to PHP65 at Credit Suisse
- Citi Says Avantor (AVTR) Selloff is 'Overdone', Upgrades to Buy
- NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) PT Lowered to KRW235,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!