Valneva SE (VLA:FP) PT Lowered to EUR14.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Graig Suvannavejh lowered the price target on Valneva SE (VLA:FP) to EUR14.50 (from EUR15.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Coverage on IDEX Corp (IEX), Upgrades to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Boohoo Group Plc. (BOO:LN) (BHHOF) to Underweight
- Aurubis AG (NDA:GR) (AIAGF) PT Raised to EUR67 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!