Valmet Oyj (VALMT:FH) (VOYJF) PT Raised to EUR29 at UBS
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
UBS analyst Sven Weier raised the price target on Valmet Oyj (VALMT:FH) (OTC: VOYJF) to EUR29.00 (from EUR26.40) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp. (4901:JP) (FUJIY) PT Raised to JPY8,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Seiko Epson Corp. (6724:JP) (SEKEY) PT Raised to JPY1,600 at Morgan Stanley
- Megaworld Corporation (MEG:PM) (MGAWY) PT Lowered to PHP3.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!