Valeo SA (FR:FP) (VLEEY) PT Lowered to EUR28 at Barclays
- Wall Street recovers from Evergrande-led rout as defensives rise
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar holds near 1-month high with Fed, Evergrande eyed
Barclays analyst Erwann Dagorne lowered the price target on Valeo SA (FR:FP) (OTC: VLEEY) to EUR28.00 (from EUR32.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WPP Plc (WPP:LN) (WPP) PT Raised to GBP10.70 at HSBC
- PLDT Inc. (TEL:PM) (PHI) PT Raised to PHP1,872 at CLSA
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR4,050 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!