Vakifbank B Deg (VAKBDEG:TI) PT Lowered to TRY6 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
JPMorgan analyst Samuel Goodacre lowered the price target on Vakifbank B Deg (VAKBDEG:TI) to TRY6.00 (from TRY9.30) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at RBC Capital
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.80 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!