Universal Robina Corporation (URC:PM) (UVRBY) PT Lowered to PHP160 at Macquarie
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Macquarie analyst Karisa Magpayo lowered the price target on Universal Robina Corporation (URC:PM) (OTC: UVRBY) to PHP160.00 (from PHP170.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp. (4901:JP) (FUJIY) PT Raised to JPY8,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Catcher Technology Co Ltd. (2474:TT) to Underweight
- Hyundai Mobis Co Ltd. (012330:KS) PT Lowered to KRW310,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!