Universal Robina Corporation (URC:PM) (UVRBY) PT Lowered to PHP150.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
Goldman Sachs analyst June Zhu lowered the price target on Universal Robina Corporation (URC:PM) (OTC: UVRBY) to PHP150.10 (from PHP150.20) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$25 at BMO Capital
- K+S AG (SDF:GR) (KPLUY) PT Raised to EUR9.50 at BMO Capital
- GEA Group AG (G1A:GR) (GEAGY) PT Raised to EUR26.60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!