Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) PT Raised to EUR27 at UBS
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
UBS analyst Richard Eary raised the price target on Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) to EUR27.00 (from EUR25.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Reiterates Hold Rating on Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA)
- Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide (FRA:GR) (FPRUF) PT Lowered to EUR62.05 at HSBC
- Sunac Services (1516:HK) (SSHLF) PT Lowered to HK$20.04 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!