United Tractors Tbk PT (UNTR:IJ) (PUTKY) PT Lowered to IDR26,300 at Macquarie
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Macquarie analyst Ari Jahja lowered the price target on United Tractors Tbk PT (UNTR:IJ) (OTC: PUTKY) to IDR26,300.00 (from IDR32,400.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Raised to Cdn$15.40 at Stifel Canada
- Ultra Clean (UCTT) PT Raised to $70 at DA Davidson, EPS Jumps 20c
- Altius Minerals Corp (ALS:CN) (ATUSF) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!