United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Lowered to INR676 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar nurses losses as 'mean reversion' trade widens
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
Goldman Sachs analyst Aditya Soman lowered the price target on United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) to INR676.00 (from INR683.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at National Bank Financial
- Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE:GR) (FUPBY) PT Raised to EUR41 at UBS
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$49 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!