United Natural Foods (UNFI) PT Lowered to $4 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Marisa Sullivan lowered the price target on United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) to $4.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
- Expects another challenging year on the horizon.
- Remains negative on NT challenges and integration risks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Sees 4 Reasons NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Reaction Could Be Negative After Earnings; PT to $250
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$30 at Scotiabank
- Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD:CN) (LSPD) PT Raised to Cdn$145 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!