Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) PT Raised to EUR34 at HSBC
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
HSBC analyst Adam Dickens raised the price target on Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (OTC: UNPRF) to EUR34.00 (from EUR25.00) while maintaining a Reduce rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$159 at Scotiabank
- Wens Foodstuffs (300498:CH) PT Lowered to RMB24.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!