Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) PT Raised to EUR33 at RBC Capital
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
RBC Capital analyst John Musk raised the price target on Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (OTC: UNPRF) to EUR33.00 (from EUR29.50) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP2.35 at Credit Suisse
- Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Raised to EUR13.70 at Credit Suisse
- Sasol Ltd. (SOL:SJ) (SSL) PT Raised to ZAR295 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!