Union First Market Bankshares (UBSH) PT Raised to $42 at Raymond James
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst William Wallace raised the price target on Union First Market Bankshares (NASDAQ: UBSH) to $42.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
- Add to Current Favorite List, Should Be Core SMID Cap Holding
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Analyst Negative on Evercore (EVR) and Moelis & Company (MC) - Downgrades to Sell
- Salvatore Ferragamo SpA (SFER:IM) (SFRGF) PT Lowered to EUR14.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) PT Lowered to CHF318 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Raymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!